Are you ready for a new area of professional experience?
An IABC membership gives you access to resources, knowledge and networking — on local and global levels. Having a leadership role on the IABC Golden Horseshoe Board of Directors brings the additional opportunity to:
- Build your skill set and hone your craft from a different strategic perspective
- Network with a diverse group of skilled professional communicators on a regular basis
- Influence the type of events and services your professional association offers its members
We are recruiting people with a broad range of experiences and skill sets in the Golden Horseshoe area. Self-nominations are not only accepted but encouraged!
Most positions require a commitment of 10 to 12 hours a month and board members are expected to attend monthly meetings and attend all chapter events.
- Review the Board’s Bylaws and Accountabilities
- Complete the Nomination Form and send to our Vice-President of Administration, Rachel Shuttleworth with the subject line: IABC GH Nomination Form
Please note: The form must be accessed on desktop or Android device as it is a Microsoft Word document and may not be accessible through an iOS device.
Applications are due Monday, May 14 at 11:59 ET.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted.