You know you have the skills and knowledge. Now prove it to your employer, to your clients, or to yourself! Apply for Certification and write the exam in London April 29.
If you have at least 5 to 7 years experience in the Communications profession, then certification is for you. Gain confidence from knowing your work measures up to the best in our industry worldwide. The CMP exam evaluates your knowledge and strategic thinking based on:
Why achieve your CMP?
- Build trust in your own skills and knowledge
- Embrace professional development and lifelong learning
- Put your focus squarely on strategy
- Demonstrate your value to your employer or clients
- Be a leader: support the profession
Step 1: Submit an Application to write the CMP no later than March 29, 2017.
Step 2: Once your application is approved, request to write the examination in London on April 29. (Details are available on our IABC London Events page). (There are also exams in Calgary on April 29, in Vancouver May 26, and at the World Conference in Washington, DC in June.)
Step 3: Maintain your certification by completing professional development annually.
- Application fee (IABC members): US$100
- Application fee (non-members): US$400
- Examination fee (all): US$400
- Maintenance fee (all): US$100 annually
For more information on the CMP, visit http://london.iabc.com/about-us/accreditation/
or contact Kris Dundas, ABC, CMP, at firstname.lastname@example.org